Easter Fun Album
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Sunny Bunny Collection Chipboard Album Kit and 12”x12” Papers: Argyle, Spring Flowers, Stripe
- The Paper Company/TPC Studio Sunny Bunny Collection Embellishments: Felt and Puffy Stickers, Metal Accents, Mini and Shaped Jewels, Printed Brads, Tags & Phrases, Alphabet, Ribbon
- Scrap paper
- Photographs, 4”x6”
pencil, black fine-line permanent marker, 1/8 hole punch
- Elmer’s X-ACTO Tools: 5” and 8” Scissors, 12” Metal Ruler
- Elmer’s CraftBond Adhesives: Permanent Glue Dot Runner, Extra-Strength Glue Stick
- 1. Using photos as a guide, plan layout. Adhere die-cut papers to pages with glue stick.
- 2. Detail cut a few photos and adhere to front and back covers with glue stick.
- 3. To create egg-shaped photo and mat templates, trace album page twice onto scrap paper. Cut photo template 1” inside traced line; cut mat template 3/4” inside traced line.
- 4. Cut and mat photos on desired papers using adhesive runner; adhere to right-hand pages. Adhere embellishments to left-hand pages and covers.
- 5. Apply rub-on phrases to pages and several tags. Use marker to write year on one tag.
- 6. Join pages with metal rings, adding tags and ribbon as desired.
for Craft Marketing Connections