Flurries of Fun Snowflakes
- Light blue plastic drinking straws
- Construction paper: white, lt. blue, dark blue, metallic silver
- Silver ribbon, 10" length
- Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- 1. Cut four straws in half and two straws into quarters.
- 2. Measure and cut out two 2-1/2" and two 3-1/2" circles from construction paper. Measure and cut two 1-1/2" silver paper circles.
- 3. Glue medium circles on large circles and silver circles on medium circles.
- 4. Position one layered circle on work surface. Glue longer straw lengths evenly around circle. Glue shorter straw lengths between longer straw lengths. Measure and cut 1/2” circles from silver, white, or dk. blue paper. Glue circles on straw lengths.
- 5. For hanger, measure and cut 10" silver ribbon length. Loop and glue ribbon ends onto top of circle.
- 6. Glue remaining layered circle on center circle. Let dry.
by Cheryl Ball for iLoveToCreate, a Duncan Enterprises Co.