Penguin Bowling Buddies
- Recycled Pod-shaped water bottles with caps, 10
- Orange paper, 8"x10"
- White paper, two 8"x10"
- Recycled plastic bags, five
- Black paint
- Mini pom-poms, in colors of choice
- Colored markers
- Glue Dots International: Craft Glue Dots
scissors, ruler, black marker, paintbrush or sponge scrap, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Remove labels from bottles. Wash and dry bottles. On covered work surface, paint bottom of bottles black. Let dry.
- 2. Print out patterns.
- 3. Glue beak and belly onto bottle (body). Glue feet on bottom of body.
- 4. Use markers to create lines on bottle caps (hats). Glue coordinating-color pom-pom on top of hat.
- 5. For bowling ball, ball up recycled plastic bags.
by Ruth Schiffmann