Olive Leaf Headband
- Cardstock: lt. green, dk. green
- Brown craft foam, 1"x12"
- Black cording, two 18" lengths
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Hole punch
- Stapler and staples
- 1. Print out pattern. Use black marker to draw outline and vein lines on each leaf. Fold leaves in half along center.
- 2. Measure and cut 1"x12" brown craft foam strip. Use hole punch to punch holes on each end of strip. Measure and cut two 18" black cording lengths. Insert each length through holes on strip ends; knot ends.
- 3. Use stapler to staple leaves on angle across brown strip.
by Mary Ayres