Masquerade Table Ensemble
- White tablecloth, 36"x48"
- Recycled cardboard toilet paper tubes
- Recycled cereal boxes
- Black felt, eight 9"x12" sheets
- Flat-backed rhinestones, 16
- Krylon: Webbing Spray: Lava Black, Silver Shiver; Glitter Spray: Glistening Gold
- Jacquard Lumiere Paints: Metallic Gold, Silver, Pewter
- Tulip: 3-D Fashion Paint: Icicle Sparkles; Fashion Glitter: Gold Hologram, Silver Jewel
- Black feathers
- Rhinestone brads
- White cardstock or construction paper, scraps
- Glue Dots International: Continuous Glue Lines
- Aleene's: Fabric Fusion, Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, black marker, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Hole punch
- 1. Adults, help kids when using spray paints.
- 2. On covered work surface, spray tablecloth with Silver Shiver and Lava Black. Spray spots with Glistening Gold. Let dry.
- 3. Print out pattern. Glue black felt masks onto tablecloth. Glue rhinestone on center of each mask.
- 4. For napkin rings, cut recycled cardboard tubes into 1-1/2" sections. Cut small masks from recycled cereal box. Paint napkin rings Metallic Gold or Silver and small masks Pewter. Let dry.
- 5. Apply Continuous Glue Lines onto top and bottom edges of napkin rings; sprinkle with Gold Hologram or Silver Jewel glitter. Use Icicle Sparkles to outline napkin rings. Let dry.
- 6. For tags, measure and cut 1/2"x2" white cardstock rectangles. Use black marker to write "happy new year" and "auld lang syne" on center of rectangles.
- 7. Use hole punch to punch hole on corner of each tag, center of napkin ring, and center of small mask. Insert rhinestone brad through holes; bend ends on inside of napkin ring. Glue small feather onto mask. Let dry.
by Melony Bradley