Cupful of Christmas Baskets
- Holiday-print paper cupcake liners, in assorted colors
- White cardstock, 5" square
- Chenille stems, in assorted colors
- Felt, scraps: green, lime
- Red buttons, 1/2"
- Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- Decorative-edge scissors
- 1. Glue cupcake liner into coordinating-color cupcake liner.
- 2. For handle, measure and cut 8" chenille stem length. Curl ends of length; bend upward. Position handle on edges of cupcake liner; spot glue to secure.
- 3. Measure and cut 5" white card stock square. Use decorative-edge scissors to trim edges of square, creating circle shape. Glue cupcake liner onto center of circle.
- 4. To decorate, cut holly leaf shapes from felt. Glue leaves onto back of red button (berry). Glue leaves and berry onto handle. Let dry.
- 5. Fill basket with candies.
by Cheryl Ball for iLoveToCreate,