Gingerbread Lollipop Spoons
- Terra cotta plastic spoon
- Wrapped lollipop or sucker
- Markers: brown, red
- White acrylic paint or paint pen
- White baby rickrack, 6" length
- Ribbon, 12" length
- Craft glue
scissors, ruler, toothpick, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. On back of spoon (face), use brown marker to draw eyes, nose, and mouth. Use red marker to draw heart-shaped cheeks.
- 2. Measure and cut rickrack same-length as spoon. Glue rickrack around spoon and onto center of handle.
- 3. On covered work surface, use toothpick and white paint or paint pen to dot eyes. Let dry.
- 4. Position spoon on lollipop. Measure and cut 12" ribbon length. Wrap ribbon around spoon and lollipop; tie bow.
by Florence Bolen Tebbets