Teacher & Coach Clipboards
- Clipboard, 9-1/4"x11-3/4"
- Thin plywood sheet, 6"x12"
- Royal Rub-On Transfers: School, Basketball
- DCWV print paper: The Grade School Stack
- Karen Foster Design print paper: Courtside, Rebound
- The Paper Studio print paper: Basketball
- Offray Ribbon: Measure Up, Primary Stars, Sports Basketball
- Ribbon: 14" lengths: yellow, blue, green; 28" lengths: red, orange
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint: Warm White
- Craft glue
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Sizzix Machine and Dies: Charms, Funky Squares, Mini Tags, Primitive Stars
- 1. For each clipboard, measure and cut 9"x11" paper rectangle from school-print or basketball-print paper. Glue rectangle on clipboard. Measure and cut smaller coordinating-print rectangles from Grade School Stack paper and Rebound or Courtside paper. Glue rectangles on clipboard.
- 2. For ribbon trim, measure and cut 11" length of measuring tape ribbon or basketball ribbon. Glue ribbon along edge of clipboard.
- 3. Follow manufacturer's instructions to transfer school and school bus or basketball net rub-ons onto metal clip on clipboards.
- 4. For decorative tags, use machine and tag or charm dies to cut shapes from plywood sheet. On covered work surface, paint tags and charms Warm White. Let dry.
- 5. Follow manufacturer's instructions to transfer apple or basketball rub-ons onto center of tags and charms.
- 6. Measure and cut 14" ribbon lengths. Insert ribbon length through each tag or charm; tie around metal clip on clipboards.
by Debby Forshey-Choma