Holiday Lights Card
- Construction paper: white, yellow, grey, orange, green, red, blue, lavender
- Gold cording, 30" length
- API Crafter's Pick The Ultimate! Glue
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Hole punch
- Optional: 1/2" and 1-1/2" circle paper punches
- 1. Measure and cut 7"x9" white paper rectangle. Fold rectangle in half, creating 3-1/2"x9" card.
- 2. Measure and cut 1-3/4"x9" yellow paper rectangle. Glue rectangle on card front.
- 3. For lights, punch or cut 1-1/2" circles from red, orange, green, blue, and lavender paper. Cut five 1" grey paper squares. Glue squares on end of circles. Cut five 1/2" white paper circles. Glue circles on bottom of lights.
- 4. Use hole punch to punch holes on center of each grey square and across center of card front.
- 5. Measure and cut 30" gold cording length. Insert cording through hole on cord; knot ends on inside. Insert cording through hole on orange light; tie knot, leaving 3" of cording. Insert cording through second hole on card front. Repeat process until all lights are attached on card front.
- 6. Use black marker to outline card edges, light bulbs, and write message inside of card.
by Mary Ayres