Holiday Magic Card
- White blank card, 5"x7"
- Basswood strip, 3/8"x24"
- Blue plastic sheet, 8"x11"
- Silver metallic sheet, 8"x11"
- DCWV Creative Keepsakes print paper: Holiday Slab V
- Royal Rub-On Transfers: Christmas Sentiments
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint: Snow White
- Craft glue
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Stars, Boss-O Alphabet Set
- 1. Measure and cut 2-1/2"x7" rectangles from Santa-print and snowflake-print papers. Glue Santa rectangle on top of card front and snowflake rectangle on bottom of card front.
- 2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to transfer "Christmas" rub-on transfer onto bottom of Santa rectangle.
- 3. Measure and use scissors to cut out 1"x7" basswood strip. On covered work surface, paint strip Snow White. Let dry. Glue strip across center of card front.
- 4. Use machine and alphabet dies to cut out "MAGIC" from blue plastic sheet and Stars die to cut out five stars from silver metallic sheet. Remove protective backing from stars. Glue "MAGIC" and stars onto bottom of card front.
by Debby Forshey-Choma