- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 3" ball
- Colorful buttons, in various shapes and sizes
- Acrylic paint, in color of choice
- Ribbon, 6" length
- Craft glue (or pearl-headed straight pins)
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. On covered work surface, paint foam ball in color of choice. Let dry.
- 2. Glue buttons on ball, covering all areas. (For older kids, use straight pins to attach buttons on areas of ball.)
- 3. Layer smaller buttons on top of larger buttons.
- 4. For hanger, measure and cut 6" ribbon length. Loop and glue (or use pin) to attach ribbon ends on top of ball.
by Kathleen George for The Dow Chemical Co.