Birch Bark & Roses Bouquet
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 5" ball
- Artificial or live flowers: 1 pink gerbera daisy, 1 dark pink rose, 3 small pink tulips, 1 pink hydrangea, 1 honeysuckle stem, 6 light pink roses
- Artificial twisted green vines, three 24" lengths
- Artificial bird's nest with painted eggs, 4"
- Reindeer moss
scissors, ruler, pencil
- Floral shears
- Floral pins
- Low-temp glue gun and sticks
- 1. Trim two ivy lengths and twist together to create round handle. Use glue and floral pins to secure ends into sides of ball.
- 2. Trim all flower stems to 2". Arrange on foam ball leaving space on one side for nest. Hot glue stems.
- 3. Use floral pins and glue to secure nest onto ball. Glue eggs inside nest.
- 4. Trim remaining ivy length and insert into front of ball. Hot glue ends. Hot glue moss on uncovered areas.
by Diane Flowers for Dow Chemical Co.