Ribbon & Sequin Wreath
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 6"x1/2" wreath
- Red acrylic paint
- Flat sequins, 3/4": red, green
- Green ribbon: 8" length, 6" length (for hanger)
- Red metallic ribbon, 30" length
- Green seed beads
- Craft glue (or pins)
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. On covered work surface, paint wreath red. Let dry.
- 2. Measure and cut red metallic ribbon and green ribbon into 1/2" or 1" squares.
- 3. Glue ribbon squares with seed beads on wreath. (Or for older kids, use pins to secure ribbon squares and seed beads on wreath.) Continue until wreath is completely covered.
- 4. For hanger, measure and cut 6" green ribbon length. Loop ribbon around wreath top; knot ends.
by Kathleen George for The Dow Chemical Co.