Wildflowers Punch Needle Set
- Natural or White Weavers Cloth, 9”x9”, two
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss: 327, 336, 470, 554, 581, 3346, 3348, 3685, 3688, 3819
scissors, embroidery hoop
- Punch needle tool, 1-strand
- EK Success ZIG Memory System Black Writer, .5mm
- 1. Print out patterns. Transfer flowers onto cloth squares; use Black Writer to trace over lines.
- 2. Position cloth in embroidery hoop. Punch flower using 1-strand punch needle tool and 1 strand floss as indicated on patterns. Punch entire design.
- 3. Trim loose or high loops on back side of punched design. Fill in any spaces on design that appear empty. Remove design from hoop. Repeat process in Step 2 and 3 to punch other flower design on remaining cloth square. Frame as desired.
by Jennifer Rodriguez for Always Time To Stitch