“Apple of My Eye” Tag Book
- Maya Road Shipping Tag Coaster Book
- Crate Paper Farmhouse Collection: 6”x6” Paper Pad, Chipboard, Buttons, Brads, Stickers
- My Mind’s Eye Label Stickers
- Melissa Frances Aqua Rhinestones, two
- Tulle: white, yellow
- Baker’s twine: white/red, white/green
- Wallet-size photos
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, small hole punch, craft knife and cutting mat, sponge dauber
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Fiskars Pinking Shears
- Brown ink pad
- Black journaling pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam tape
- 1. Use photos as guide throughout.
- Tag Book
- 1. Punch oval from cover tag and remove chain. Cut ruler paper to fit cover; cut out oval. Sponge edges brown. Apply blue border sticker. Sew around paper edges. Punch hole at top; adhere to tag. Back oval opening with dot paper.
- 2. Cut papers to fit both sides of remaining tags; re-punch holes. Sponge edges brown; outline with journaling pen. Adhere to pages.
- 3. Sponge photo and sticker edges brown; adhere to pages. Thread buttons with twine. Adhere embellishments to cover and pages.
by Jill Cornell