Lollipop Ghost Favor
size: 5” tall
- Recycled paper towel tube
- Coffee filters, two
- Black cardstock
- Echo Park Paper Co. Candy Shoppe Dots & Stripes Collection Mango Large Dot Paper
- SRM Stickers Stickers: We’ve Got Your Border Treats, We’ve Got Your Sticker Plus Sweet
- Green button
- Black string
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, mini stapler, hole punch
- Stampin’ Up! Extra-Large Tag Punch
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, glue pen
- 1. Cut paper tube to 2-1/4”. Cover tube with paper; add border sticker around bottom edge. Staple paper seam to secure.
- 2. Cover lollipop with two coffee filters; tie neck with string. Punch cardstock holes for eyes; adhere with glue pen.
- 3. Punch black cardstock tag. Cut and adhere paper strip to center. Adhere border and Boo stickers. Punch hole at top; thread button with string and tie tag to ghost.
- 1. Create an easy ghost centerpiece! Spray paint several bare branches black and place in vase. Hang a dozen lollipop ghosts using clear fishing line.
by Carolyn King