Hooray for School Card
- Cardstock*: Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi
- Storytime Designer Series Paper Collection*
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelope*
- Naturals Designer Buttons*
- Linen Thread*
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, heat tool, hole punch
- Storybook Friends Stamp Set*
- Stamp-a-ma-jig Stamp Positioner*
- Classic Stampin’ Pads*: Basic Gray, Soft Suede
- Stampin’ Write Markers*: Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Riding Hood Red
- Stampin’ Emboss Clear Powder*
- Adhesives*: Snail Runner, Dimensionals Foam Dots
- *Products by Stampin’ Up!
- 1. Make green top-fold card. Cut 5-1/4”x4” alphabet paper panel; adhere to card. Cut 5-1/4”x4” notebook panel; adhere inside card.
- 2. Cut 4”x3” notebook panel. Punch hole border along top edge; clip paper from edge to each hole.
- 3. Using stamp positioner, stamp gray “hooray!” three times onto notebook panel and envelope. Adhere panel to card with foam dots.
- 4. Cut nine 1/2”x1” pieces from ruler paper. Dovetail one end of each piece. Adhere three to envelope and three inside card.
- 5. Cut 5”x1” red grid strip. Dovetail one end with scissors; punch half-circle notches at opposite end. Wrap notch with linen thread. Adhere ruler pieces to back bottom edge. Adhere strip to card.
- 6. Cut 2-1/4”x1/2” number strip. Dovetail one end; adhere to red strip with foam dots. Tie thread through button; adhere with foam dot.
- 7. Stamp Soft Suede fox image onto cream cardstock; heat emboss with clear powder. Using photo as guide, color fox Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand; color flag Riding Hood Red and Cherry Cobbler. Detail cut image; adhere to card with foam dots.
- 1. Stamp set includes six images and six mix-and-match sentiments, allowing you to create cards for many different occasions.
by Melody Hyde for Stampin’ Up!