Family Reunion T-Shirt
Be a hit at your next family reunion! Make this easy-to-paint T-shirt for your entire family to wear.
- Grey T-shirt, any size
- Tulip Soft Fabric Paints: Sunshine Yellow, Ebony, Crimson Red
- Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint: Real Red, Basic Black
- White copy paper
- Foam stamp: bee, alphabet
- Paint sponges
- Shirt board or cardboard
- Chalk pencil
- 1. Wash and dry shirt without fabric softener. Insert shirt board or cardboard.
- 2. For bee, use sponge to apply paint to stamp. Apply Sunshine Yellow to bee’s middle stripe and tail and Ebony to face, mid-section, and wings. Stamp shirt as shown.
- 3. Stamp family’s name Crimson Red. Outline letters with Basic Black. Using Fig. 1 as a guide, use black fabric-safe marker or Basic Black to add desired lettering. Quick Tip: Trace lettering in chalk before painting. (see photos)
- 4. Use chalk pencil to draw frame. Outline one side Real Red; cover wet paint with paper and press with hands. Repeat for remaining sides, using a clean sheet of paper each time.
- 5. Paint details Basic Black. Wait 72 hours before washing on gentle cycle with mild detergent.
by Suzie Shinseki