Paris Luggage Tag ATC
Transform an everyday accessory into a miniature canvas for your creativity. Artist trading cards are the perfect size for trying out new images or techniques.
- Plastic luggage tag
- White cardstock
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Oxford Impressions Casablanca Stamp Set
- Sewing machine and navy thread
- Ranger Ink Pads: Archival Cobalt; Tim Holtz Distress in Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
- Ranger Inkssentials Tools: Non-Stick Craft Sheet, Cut n' Dry Foam
- Ranger Inkssentials Popit Shapes Adhesive
- 1. Cut 2-1/2"x3-1/2" white cardstock panel. Stamp Cobalt map, Paris sentiment, and plane onto front of card. Stamp Cobalt map onto back of card.
- 2. Using pieces of Cut n' Dry Foam, apply Distress Inks to card front in circular motion to create "aged" appearance.
- 3. Stamp Cobalt car onto white cardstock scrap; detail cut image. Adhere car to card front using foam adhesive.
- 4. Insert card into luggage tag. Machine sew edges of card, sewing through plastic tag; avoid edge next to dimensional car image.
- 1. Be sure to add name and address information to back of ATC before inserting it into plastic tag and stitching edges.
by Lynn Roberts