Chic Baby Tags
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White Cardstock
- My Mind’s Eye Lime Twist Collection 6”x6” Paper Pads: Fly a Kite (boy), Life of the Party (girl)
- Pizzazz Aplenty Adhesive Pearls, 2mm and 3mm: Aqua (boy), Lt. Pink (girl), Coffee
- May Arts Trims: Natural Burlap String, White Dotted Organdy Ribbon
paper trimmer, detail scissors, craft knife and cutting mat, ruler, pencil, 1/8” hole punch
- Gina K. Designs Oh Baby! Stamp Set
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities Dies: Decorative Elements Star Circles, Labels Twenty-Two
- Tsukineko Rich Cocoa Memento Ink Pad
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Sketch Markers: Moon White (BG11), Ice Mint (BG53), Pale Cherry Pink (R11), Light Prawn (R22), Chamois (E35), Leather (E39)
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares
- 1. Cut a 2-1/2”x4-1/2” piece from cardstock; cut another same-size piece from pink or blue paper. Adhere layers together; clip top corners to create tag shape. Punch hole at top of tag.
- 2. Die cut and emboss brown paper using Labels Twenty-Two die; use #4 die from set. Adhere label to center of tag.
- 3. Die cut and emboss cardstock using Star Circles #3 die. Adhere circle to tag with foam squares.
- 4. Die cut and emboss cardstock using Star Circles #2 and #4 dies; set aside star cut-outs to use as embellishments.
- 5. Stamp brown image onto white cardstock scrap; color with markers.
- 6. Detail cut image and adhere to tag with foam dots. Stamp sentiment at bottom of tag as shown.
- 7. Loop ribbon through hole in top of tag; tie burlap string into bow around ribbon ends.
- 8. Glue white star cut-outs to bottom of tag. Apply pearls to Star Circles and larger star cut-outs.
- 1. Before beginning project, die cut several Star Circles from cardstock to create a variety of stars to use as accents.
by Michelle Woerner for Spellbinders Paper Arts