Beach Vacation Memento
- Cutlery tray, 11”x13”
- Cardstock: light gray or white
- Recycled cardboard
- Vacation photos
- Antique doorknobs, two
- Shells and sea glass
- Wooden doll pin stands, six
- Royal & Langnickel E-Z Rub-On Transfers: Sentiments, Summer (RUB-ROY505) and Vacation (RUB-ROY512)
- Ranger Tim Holtz Idea-ology Journey Man Tissue Tape
- Krylon Fusion for Plastic: Gloss Navy
- Krylon Gold Leafing Pen
- Navy Blue chalk ink
- Corner rounder punch, paper trimmer
- Aleene’s: Liquid Fusion, Tacky Line Runner
- 1. Spray cutlery tray with several coats of Gloss Navy. Let dry.
- 2. Cut recycled cardboard, photos, and cardstock to following dimensions: 1-1/2”x9” rectangle; four 2”x3” rectangles; 1-1/2”x3” rectangle; 2”x2” square.
- 3. Use Tacky Line Runner to adhere photos and cardstock to cardboard shapes. (Note: The recycled cardboard will give photos and cardstock more durability, ensuring against wear and tear.) Round corners of each piece and ink edges with Navy Blue chalk ink.
- 4. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to apply desired rub-on transfers on each cardstock piece. (Note: The long cardboard piece will be adhered as “title” piece on top of tray.)
- 5. Use Liquid Fusion to adhere wooden doll stand pins to desired positions inside tray. (Note: The doll pin stands give photos and sentiments raised effect.) Let dry.
- 6. When dry, adhere photos and sentiments to doll pin stands using Liquid Fusion. Let dry before standing upright.
- 7. Use Liquid Fusion to adhere clusters of seashells on inside of tray.
- 8. Tear small pieces of Journey Man paper tape; press inside tray. Use Liquid Fusion to adhere tiny door knobs on tray. If desired, line left and right edges of tray with Journey Man paper tape.
- 9. With gold leafing pen, lightly mark spots randomly on top of tray. Use finger to smudge marks, creating aged look.
- 10. To display tray, place upright on display easel or with picture hanging kit.
by Melony Bradley