- FIMO Air Basic Air-drying Clay: white
scissors, toothpick, paintbrush, black marker
- Acrylic paints: black, gray, green, gold, white
- Tacky glue
- Eiffel Tower and White House
- 1. Shape clay into each monuments basic shape: triangle (Eiffel Tower), rectangle (White House).
- 2. Add details on monuments by drawing lines on Eiffel Tower using toothpick and pressing logs onto front of White House creating columns. Add grass area on White House and triangle on top. Let dry.
- 3. Paint details on monuments using photo as guide. Use black marker to draw windows.
- 1. Shape 3” ball into rectangle and pull up one end to form neckline. Roll 1/2” ball into log; bend to form “v” and shape into foot. Repeat to create four legs total. Press legs on body. Roll 1” ball; pinch three sides and pull out sides forming face.
- 2. Cut sides of face on diagonal as shown. Cut notch out of bottom of face.
- 3. Press head on body. Flatten clay and cut out rectangle for base and press onto bottom of body. Let dry.
- 4. Paint body gold. Paint face and stripes black. Let dry.
by Linda Peterson for Staedtler