Shake, Rattle & Roll Card
- Papertrey Ink Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss
- Tiny buttons, two each: yellow, blue, white
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Stamp Sets: PSA Essentials Little Bunny Peel & Stick Stamps, Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Basics and Baby Button Bits
- PSA Essentials Stamper Body
- Die-cutting system and Spellbinders Nestabilities Long Rectangle Dies: Classic, Classic Scalloped
- Papertrey Ink Ink Pads: Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Sketch Markers: Toner Gray (T1), Toner Gray (T4)
- Adhesives: Helmar Zapdots 3-D Double-Sided Adhesive, Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue
- 1. Make aqua side-fold card.
- 2. Cut green cardstock panel slightly smaller than card front. Stamp with aqua polka dots and adhere to card.
- 3. Die cut and emboss a 4”x1-7/8” rectangle from cream cardstock. Die cut a larger scalloped rectangle from aqua cardstock; set aside.
- 4. Following manufacturer’s instructions, stamp Dark Chocolate dog, elephant, and zebra images onto cream rectangle as shown. Stamp sentiment below images. Color images with markers.
- 5. Mat image on scalloped rectangle. Adhere piece to card using 3D adhesive.
- 6. Glue tiny buttons over animal’s feet for wheels.
by Jennifer Holmes for PSA Essentials