Paper Blossom Necklace
size: 5-7/8” wide
- PAPERLAYERZ by Megan Elizabeth Cardstock
- White adhesive pearls
- Silver chain and findings: clasp, jump rings
- White felt
scissors, ruler, pencil, tiny hole punch
- Provo Craft Cricut Expression Electronic Cutting System and Accent Essentials Cartridge
- Chain-nose jewelry pliers
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- 1. Cut a v-shaped base for necklace from one corner of white felt sheet as shown in smaller photo.
- 2. Punch a small hole in center of each end of felt. Open two jump rings using chain-nose pliers; twist ends gently to either side to open. Insert rings through holes in felt.
- 3. Cut two pieces of chain to desired length; attach chain ends to jump rings. Close rings. Attach clasp findings to opposite chain ends.
- 4. Following manufacturer’s instructions, cut several flowers and leaves from cardstock as shown. Glue flowers together at centers with a dab of hot glue. Apply pearls to flower centers.
- 5. Using photos as a guide, hot glue leaves and flowers to felt base.
by Britten Pisowicz for PAPERLAYERZ by Megan Elizabeth