Beary Cute Card
- Cardstock: light tan, medium tan, black
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Markers: black, opaque white
- Glue stick
- 1. Print out pattern. Cut one card base and one face from light tan cardstock, muzzle from medium tan cardstock, and nose from black cardstock. Fold card base where indicated on pattern.
- 2. Glue bear face onto card base. Glue muzzle onto face and nose onto muzzle. Glue wiggle eyes onto face.
- 3. Use black marker to add details on face. Use white opaque marker to add highlight on nose.
- 1. To create a ‘girl’ bear, glue a small ribbon bow on top of head!
by Loretta Mateik