You've Got Me Hooked!
- Cardstock: red, pink, white, green, black
- Green rhinestones, five
scissors, pencil, black marker
- Punches: 1/2" heart; circles: 3/8", 5/8", 7/8"
- Red chalk
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- 1. Print out pattern. Punch five pink hearts. For eyes, punch one 7/8" green circle, one 5/8" white circle, and one 3/8" black circle.
- 2. Outline tail, body, head, and lips using marker. Draw lip and tail lines.
- 3. Glue tail over fold on body. Glue head on body. Layer and glue eye circles and lips on head.
- 4. Glue small hearts on body. Glue one rhinestone on each heart. Apply red chalk on cheeks.
- 5. On inside of card, write "You've got me HOOKED!"
by Linda Valentino