Fashionable and fun, create a charm bracelet that reflects your own personalized style.
- Silver chain bracelet
- Silver jump rings
- White shrink plastic
- Assorted stamps: flowers, geometric shapes, flourishes, etc.
- Inks, in colors of choice
- Punches: Uchida Marvy Scallop Punch; Circle punch, 1-1/8”; Hole punch
- Precision scissors
- Fine-grit sandpaper
- 1. Stamp patterns and backgrounds on shrink plastic in complementary colors as desired. Use circle and scallop punches to punch stamped images. Punch hole 1/4” from edge.
- 2. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake plastic. (Note: Charms will curl and twist. Keep charms in oven until flat again.) Remove from cookie sheet; let cool.
- 3. Use jump rings to attach charms to bracelet links.
- 1. Stamp images on clear shrink plastic so they show on both sides.
- 2. For coordinating earrings, make charms in same way, then attach to desired earring.
by Kelly Anne Grundhauser