Thinking of You
- Blank card, 5"x7"
- Flower-print paper, 5"x7"
- Midwest Products Co., Inc.: Micro-Cut Quality Woods: Birch Plywood; Colored PVC: Pink, Peach; Cellfoam 88
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Avocado Dip
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Flowers Layers #3, Serif Essentials Bigz Alphabet Set
- Silver plastic-coated wire, 18" length
- Thinking of you stamp
- Black inkpad
- Paper glue
- 1. Measure and cut 5"x7" flower-print rectangle. Glue rectangle on card front.
- 2. Measure and cut 3/4"x2-1/2" plywood rectangle.
- 3. Use machine and alphabet dies to cut "Y" and "O" from plywood sheet. On covered work surface, paint letters and plywood rectangle Avocado Dip. Let dry.
- 4. Use thinking of you stamp and black inkpad to stamp plywood rectangle. Glue rectangle on card front. Glue "Y" and "O" on card front.
- 5. Use machine and flowers layer die to cut flower center, small flower, and large flower from cellfoam, small flower from peach pvc, and large flower from pink pvc.
- 6. Glue pink pvc flower on large cellfoam flower and peach pvc flower on small cellfoam flower. Glue small flower on center of large flower.
- 7. Measure and cut 18" silver wire length. Wrap wire length around flower.
- 8. Paint flower center Avocado Dip. Let dry. Glue flower center on flower. Glue flower between "Y" and "O" on card front.
by Debby Forshey-Choma