Clay Snowflake Ornament & Gift Tag
- Sculpey III Polymer Clay (Polyform Products): Light Blue Pearl
- Kraft mini handled gift bag
- Light blue cardstock
- Americana Writer (DecoArt): White
- Glamour Dust (DecoArt)
- White sheer ribbon
- Rubber stamp (Impression Obsession): Music Cover A Card
- Fluid Chalk Ink (Clearsnap): Toffee
- Studio by Sculpey Texture Wheel and Acrylic Roller (Polyform Products)
- Clay-dedicated items: snowflake cutter; tile
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to condition clay. Roll out clay onto tile work surface. Cut clay using snowflake cutter. Use Texture Wheel to apply texture to clay. Pierce hole in top of snowflake. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake clay. Let cool.
- 2. Using white pen and Glamour Dust to embellish snowflake. Set aside to dry.
- 3. Cut 3”x4” rectangle from light blue cardstock. Use Toffee ink to stamp music image. Tie length of ribbon around rectangle and glue to gift bag. Fold length of raffia in half, thread ends through ornament hole and pull through loop. Tie ornament to bag handle.
by Keri Lee Sereika for Polyform Products