Hostess Gift Basket
- Wooden tool caddy
- Americana Acrylic Paints (DecoArt): Buttercream; Burnt Orange; Rookwood Red; Dark Chocolate
- Sculpey III Polymer Clay (Polyform Products): Ivory
- Pearl-Ex Powdered Pigment (Jacquard Products): Spring Green
- Copper clip
- Natural twine
- Yellow Daisy (Prima Marketing)
- Orange ribbon, 1/8”-wide
- Rubber stamp (Wordsworth)
- Colorbox Pigment Ink (Clearsnap)
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (Sizzix)
- Dies (Sizzix): Vine with Leaves; Oval Label #3
- Clay-dedicated pasta machine or conditioner
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Paint inside of caddy Buttercream, and outside Burnt Orange. Let dry. Dry brush outside of caddy Rookwood Red and Dark Chocolate. Let dry.
- 2. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to condition clay. Roll clay to 1/8” thickness. Die cut vine and oval from clay. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake clay.
- 3. Apply pigment powder. Glue vine to front of caddy and flower to center of vine as shown.
- 4. Punch two holes in top of oval. Stamp sentiment onto oval. Thread twine through holes.
- 5. Tie ribbon bow to top of copper clip. Glue clip to caddy handle. Hand oval sign from clip.
by Carla Schauer