Copper Droplets Necklace
size: 17" long
- Satin Copper 19-strand Beading Wire*, .018”, 33” length
- Champagne CZ-Gem Dropz, three each: 6mm square 2-hole; 4mm square, 2-hole; 5mm round 1-hole
- CRYSTALLIZED Elements (Swarovski): Crystal Copper Pendants, 20mm, four; Smoky Topaz Bicone Beads, 4mm, 46
- Findings*: Sterling Silver S Hook Clasp; Sterling Silver EZ-Crimp Ends, four; Silver #3 Crimp Beads, 14; Silver Lightweight Jump Rings, 4mm, nine; Silver Jump Rings, 6mm, four
- Chain-Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Mighty Crimping Tool
- *Products by Beadalon
- 1. Attach 4mm jump ring to one hole on CZ-Gem Dropz 6mm squares.
- 2. Use 4mm jump ring to connect a CZ-Gem Dropz 4mm square to each 6mm square.
- 3. Use a 4mm jump ring to connect a CZ-Dropz round to each 4mm square to complete the CZ-Gem Dropz pendants.
- 4. Attach a 6mm jump ring to each crystal pendant.
- 5. Cut two 16-1/2” lengths of copper beading wire.
- 6. Hold the wires together and string a CZ-Gem Dropz pendant onto center.
- 7. On each side of pendant, hold wires together and pass them through the following: three 4mm crystals, crystal pendant, three 4mm crystals, CZ-Gem Dropz pendant, three 4mm crystals, crystal pendant, three 4mm crystals, crimp bead.
- 8. On each side of pendant, separate wires and pass each one through a 4mm crystal. Hold them together again and pass them through a crimp bead, a 4mm crystal and a crimp bead.
- 9. Repeat Step 8 two more times, then pass each wire through a 4mm crystal.
- 10. Hold wires together and pass them through a crimp bead. Crimp it.
- 11. Use Mighty Crimping Tool to attach an EZ-Crimp end on each wire.
- 12. Use an S hook clasp to fasten necklace ends together.
by Katie Hackelr for Beadalon