Opposite Day Calendar Card
- Cardstock: black; cream linen-texture
- Patterned paper: Vintage Black Star Dot (Jenni Bowlin); Cherry Hill Vintage Dictionary (October Afternoon)
- Ivory flower with bling (Prima)
- Fine black tulle scrap, cut slightly larger than flower
- Black/Cream Mini Market Stickers (October Afternoon)
- “A Perfect Day” Clear Acrylic Stamp (October Afternoon)
- ColorBox Charcoal Fluid Chalk Inkpad (Clearsnap)
- Corner rounder punch
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- 1. Make side-fold 6”x6” black card. Reverse card so fold is on right and it opens from left.
- 2. Cut dot paper to fit bottom half of card, round corners and ink edges; adhere to card. Cut dictionary paper to fit card, round corners and ink edges; adhere to card. Stamp black title at top of dictionary panel.
- 3. Cut 1/2”-wide cream cardstock strip, angle ends and ink edges to highlight linen texture; adhere to card. Adhere tulle and flower to card.
- 4. Spell message inside card with Market Stickers.
by Kelly Grundhauser