Family Vacation Wall Art
- STYROFOAM brand foam sheet (Dow), 1" thick, 11-7/8"x36"
- Calisto Collection (Anna Griffin): Patterned Papers; 3-D Stickers; Self-Adhesive Border Stickers
- Americana Acrylic Paints (DecoArt): Antique White; Burnt Umber
- Photo, 5"x7"
- Gifts Solids Florals clear stamp set (Impression Obsession)
- Sassy PeeWee Glitter Kit (Art Glitter): Pearl
- Self-Adhesive Pearls (Close To My Heart): White
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Paper towels
- 1. Fold paper towels into two 3" squares. Apply Antique White paint to one and Burnt Umber to second, creating makeshift stamp pads.
- 2. Mat photo onto light blue patterned paper, leaving 1" border. Tie raffia around mat. Adhere sticker over knot. Use pencil to mark photo size onto die cut cardstock. Remove photo and use Antique White and Burnt Umber paints to stamp flowers around outer edge of pencil lines. Apply glitter, shake off excess and let paint dry thoroughly.
- 3. Adhere photo to cardstock, pearls randomly to stamped images and sentiment 3-D sticker and sticker to bottom right of photo.
- 4. Cut 9" square from STYROFOAM sheet. Glue die cut cardstock to STYROFOAM square.
by Keri Lee Sereika