Seashell Resin Tray
- Wooden tray (or substitute any non-porous tray with raised sides to prevent resin from leaking)
- Assorted shells and treasures
rubber gloves, newspaper (to cover work surface), disposable mixing cups, wooden mixing stick, disposable paintbrush, cloth, rubbing alcohol
- Environmental Technology Envirotex Lite Pour On High Gloss Finish
- Quick-dry glue
- 1. Clean and dry shells. Arrange and adhere shells to tray using glue. Let dry.
- 2. Wearing rubber gloves, follow manufacturer's instructions to mix Envirotex Lite in disposable cup. Use disposable brush to spread Envirotex Lite around and over larger objects, if needed. When bubbles appear on surface, gently exhale on surface to pop. Periodically check for bubbles during first hour of curing.
- 3. Let tray cure completely before using.
- 1. If needed, re-coat tray for smoother finish with additional coat of Envirotex Lite. Wipe surface with clean cloth and rubbing alcohol and apply second coat as desired.
by Heidi Boyd