- Cardstock (Bazzill): cream; green.
- Purple Majesty paper (Webster’s Pages).
- Birds and Botanicals Vintage Images CD (Crafty Secrets).
- Vintage sheet music.
- Chipboard border (7gypsies).
- Trims: crocheted lace; sheer green striped ribbon.
- White embroidery floss.
- Green vintage button.
- Oval All stamp set (Stampin’ Up!®).
- Chocolate Chip ink pad (Stampin’ Up!®).
- White acrylic paint and scruffy paintbrush.
- Punches (Stampin’ Up!®): Scallop Oval (#114889); Large Oval (#107305).
- Sewing machine and white thread.
- Adhesives: foam mounting squares; ZipDry™ Paper Glue (Beacon).
- 1. Make cream top-fold card base. Sponge ink around edges. Cut green cardstock slightly smaller than card front; dry brush edges with white paint for “distressed” look. Adhere panel to card.
- 2. Cut floral paper slightly smaller than green cardstock; distress edges with white paint and adhere to card front.
- 3. Trim chipboard strip to fit green panel; paint strip white, then distress edges with ink. Adhere to left side of card.
- 4. Trim sheet music and vintage image to desired size; distress with ink and adhere to card. Machine stitch sides of vintage image to card.
- 5. Stamp and punch out greeting; ink edges brown. Punch scalloped green oval; ink edges brown. Adhere ovals together with foam squares; adhere to card.
- 6. Cut crocheted lace to fit across green panel; adhere to card. Tie ribbon around card front. Thread white embroidery floss through button and adhere to bow.
by Melanie Douthit