Sparkling Sunflower Gift Bag
- White paper lunch sack.
- Textured cardstock: light blue; white; yellow; green.
- Pearl jumbo brads, two.
- Stamps: “kind”; “cherish”; flourish.
- Dye ink pads: Old Olive, Summer Sun and Ballet Blue (Stampin’ Up!®); Adirondack® Butterscotch, Sailboat Blue (Ranger®).
- Shapeabilities® Sunflower Two and Butterfly Two dies (Spellbinders™) and compatible die-cutting system.
- Cuttlebug™ Moroccan Screen embossing folder (ProvoCraft).
- Stickles™ Crystal glitter glue (Ranger®).
- Foam sponge or dauber.
- Paper piercer (for inserting brads).
- Foam mounting tape.
- 1. Cut lunch sack to 5-1/4” high. Cut two light blue cardstock panels to fit bag front and back; do not adhere yet. Cut two 1/2”x8-1/2” cardstock strips for handles; sponge edges with Sailboat Blue ink and set aside.
- 2. Using photo as guide, stamp Sailboat Blue words and flourishes on blue panels. Emboss bottom part of each panel with Moroccan Screen design. Sponge edges and raised design here and there with Sailboat Blue.
- 3. Die cut two sets of sunflowers from white card stock; while shapes are still in dies, sponge with coordinating blue inks to create look shown. Repeat to make two different white butterflies, two yellow flower centers and three green leaves.
- 4. Layer flowers on background; pierce hole in center and insert brad. Adhere leaves and larger butterfly to background; adhere smaller butterfly with foam tape. Place tiny bits of tape beneath some flower petals for added dimension.
- 5. Adhere handle ends to backside of each panel. Highlight flower centers and butterfly wings with glitter glue; let dry. Adhere panels to bag.
- 1. Follow manufacturer's instructions throughout.
by Ann Clack