Enjoy the Moments Journal & Pen
- Blank journal (Michaels)
- RSVP Pen (Pentel)
- Pure Luxury cardstock (Gina K. Designs): White; Ivory; Red
- Papers: Nightlight Collection Charles (October Afternoon); Early Bird Collection Brunch (Cosmo Cricket)
- Ribbon: sheer satin-edged white (Offray); Olive, Soft Sky, Red Double Stitched (Stampin' Up!)
- White button (Gina K. Designs)
- Red jewelry thread
- Stamps: Friendship Set (JustRite Stampers); Best Friends Forever (Sarah Kay/Stampavie)
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad (Tsukineko)
- Markers: COPIC (Imagination International); Stampin' Write Red, Black (Stampin' Up!)
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser (ProvoCraft)
- Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders): Labels Four; Standard Circles Small
- Foam mounting tape
- 1. Cover bottom half of journal cover with striped paper. Cut red cardstock panel to fit journal cover. Wrap sheer ribbon around front of panel, adhering ends at back; adhere to journal cover.
- 2. Stamp girl image on white cardstock, color with COPIC markers and cut out.
- 3. Die cut frame from Brunch paper; adhere stamped image with foam tape. Adhere label to journal.
- 4. Using Stampin' Write markers, ink sentiment and stamp onto ivory cardstock. Use circle die to cut out sentiment; trim sentiment ends as shown. Adhere sentiment below image.
- 5. Tie button to sheer ribbon using red jewelry thread. Tie various ribbons to journal binding.
- 6. To create matching pen, cut strip of striped paper to fit length of pen barrel and roll into tight cylinder; insert paper into body of pen.
- 1. If your gift recipient has little boys in her life, look for a fitting boy-and-his-dog image.
- 2. For a fun home-office or craft-space makeover, create coordinating desk accessories. All that color is sure to get your juices flowing!
- 3. Easily transform this design into a card using kraft cardstock as a base.
by Carolyn King