Blackberry Jam Gift Jar
- Glass quart canning jar
- Cardstock (Core’dinations): Black Core Abracadabra; Vintage Asparagus; Ruby
- Black Semi-Gloss Indoor/Outdoor Spray Paint (Krylon)
- Jute Cording (Toner)
- Sizzix items (Ellison): Big Shot Machine; Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers Die: Baroque; Bigz Die: Vines with Leaves & Fruit
- Ink (Clearsnap): Smooch Illuminate; Vivid Vintage Green
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue (iLoveToCreate)
- Rubber bands
- 1. Die cut Baroque from Black cardstock. Sand edges of die cut and glue to jar. Secure with rubber bands while drying.
- 2. Die cut Vines with Leaves & Fruit from Vintage Asparagus and Ruby cardstocks. Ink edges of vines and berry tops. Adhere vines to front of jar and secure with rubber bands while drying.
- 3. Use Illuminate ink to highlight embossed areas and edges of berries. Adhere berries to jar as shown.
- 4. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to spray paint lid. Let dry.
- 5. Wrap jute cording around lid; tie knot. Adhere berries to jute. Fill jar with blackberry jam and replace lid.
by Niki Meiners