Seaside Bath Salts Jar
- Glass canning jar, 7” tall
- Botanica Bella patterned papers (Graphic 45)
- Jute Cording (Toner)
- Mini seashells (U.S. Shell Co.)
- Semi-gloss Black Indoor/Outdoor Spray Paint (Krylon)
- Distress Crackle Paint (Ranger): Rock Candy
- Chalk Ink (Clearsnap): Dark Brown
- Aleene’s Platinum Bond Adhesives (iLoveToCreate): Super Fabric Textile Adhesive; All-Purpose Adhesive
- Scallop border punch (Blue Hills Studio)
- Paper trimmer
- Rubber bands
- 1. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to spray paint lid. Let dry. Wrap jute cording around lid, leaving strands to attach shells. Glue shells to jute cording.
- 2. Cut patterned paper 1” longer than desired height. Punch scallop border along top and bottom edges. Wrap and glue paper around jar, securing with rubber bands while drying. Cut black patterned paper to fit around jar as shown.
- 3. Trim seahorse block from patterned paper; ink edges. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to apply crackle paint to seahorse block. Let dry and adhere to jar. Adhere shell as shown.
- 4. Fill jar with Peppermint Bath Salts and replace lid.
by Niki Meiners