Fleur-de-lis Charm Pendant Jar
size: 7" tall
- Glass quart jar
- Patera items (Nunn Design): Antique Silver: Raised Pendant Small Square; Headpin; Large Jump Ring; Round Toggle Ring; Filigree Beadcap. Paris Collage Sheet; Small Square Paper Punch; Antique Copper: Fleur Charm; Etched Daisy Beadcap; Hook and Eye Clasp; Glue
- Black large glass bead
- Black velvet ribbon, 3/8”-wide, 25” length
- Ribbon end claps, two
- Fabric glue
- Small paintbrush
- Jewelry pliers
- 1. Punch out a selected portion of a postcard image from Paris Collage Sheet. Tear punched images around two edges for a distressed look. Glue image inside Small Square Pendant. Brush a thin layer of glue over the image. Let dry.
- 2. Attach jump ring to top loop of pendant. Thread fleur-de-lis charm onto jump ring so it hangs in front of postcard image. Attach round toggle ring to same jump ring.
- 3. Thread bead caps and black bead onto headpin. Use pliers to make a loop and trim any excess wire. Attach assembled bead loop to bottom loop of square pendant.
- 4. Attach ribbon to toggle ring using a lark’s knot loop. Pull ribbon tightly. Adjust ribbon to desired length and trim. Apply a dab of glue to one ribbon end. Press glued ribbon into ribbon end clasp and pinch clasp shut with pliers. Repeat with remaining ribbon end and clasp. Attach hook and eye clasp to ribbon ends to create a closure.
by Mary Lou Maloney for Nunn Designs