Fancy Floral Bath Salts Jar
Create this beautiful jar filled with aromatic bath salts to gift to a friend or treat yourself to a nice tranquil soak to relieve the pressures of a stressful day.
- Blue glass canning jar with metal lid, 7” tall
- Blue-hued paper flowers of choice
- Self-adhesive swirl crystal embellishment
- Self-adhesive acrylic gems
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- 1. Adhere swirl embellishment to jar as shown.
- 2. Adhere flowers to jar as desired.
- 3. Adhere gems and large flower to lid.
- 4. Fill jar with favorite bath salts.
- Peppermint Bath Salts Ingredients
- 1. Epsom salt, 1/2 c
- 2. Peppermint oil, 1/4 tsp
- 3. Optional: Red food coloring, 1 drop
- Bath Salts Instructions
- 1. Grind salt to fine powder and pour into bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Stir. Let dry overnight. Store in sealed jar. Makes 4 ounces. (Recipe courtesy of www.recipegoldmine.com)
by Teresa Wenrick