Fancy Floral Bath Salts Jar
- Blue glass canning jar with metal lid, 7” tall
- Paper flowers (Prima Marketing): Belle Arte-aquarius; Aqua Cameo Roses; Lime Cooler Lilliput Roses; Glacier Winter Roses; Sweet Teal Tea Roses
- Say It In Pearls and Roses Swirl Pewter adhesive embellishment (Prima Marketing)
- Self-adhesive acrylic gems
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue (iLoveToCreate)
- 1. Adhere swirl embellishment to jar as shown.
- 2. Glue flowers to jar as shown.
- 3. Adhere gems and large flower to lid.
- 4. Fill jar with favorite bath salt recipe from www.recipegoldmine.com.
- Peppermint Bath Salts
- 1. Ingredients
- 2. Epsom salt, 1/2 c
- 3. Peppermint oil, 1/4 tsp
- 4. Optional: Red food coloring, 1 drop
- Bath Salts Instructions
- 1. Grind salt to fine powder and pour into bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Stir. Let dry overnight. Store in sealed jar. Makes 4 ounces.
- 2. Recipe courtesy of www.recipegoldmine.com.
by Teresa Wenrick