- Silk scarf
- Tulip One-Step Fashion Dye: Fuchsia; Purple; Turquoise; Lime; Green
- Tulip Surface Cover
- Foam brushes, 1", one per color
- Foam plates (one per color)
- Iron and pressing board
- 1. Cover work area with Surface Cover. Place scarf onto surface.
- 2. Wearing gloves from dye box, fill dye bottles with water to indicated line then shake until each is thoroughly mixed.
- 3. Squeeze a puddle of dye onto plate. Dip brush into dye then paint scarf as desired. Leave a space between colors, as they will bleed out on the fabric. Dyes can be blended for unique color. Finish painting scarf.
- 4. Let set 4 to 6 hours then wash under running water until water runs clear. Line dry, then iron smooth.
- 1. For best results, read manufacturer's instructions before beginning project. Use photo as color and design placement guide.
by Cheryl Ball for iLoveToCreate/Duncan