Nesting Apothecary Bottle
- Heart-shaped glass bottle with cork topper
- Ivory cardstock
- Blue/cream patterned paper
- Clear glitter
- Crystal bead
- Rhinestones, two
- Bird's nest with branches
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink Pad (Ranger)
- Sizzix Bigz Dies (Ellison): Heart Wings by Tim Holtz; Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz
- Sizzix BIGkick or Big Shot Machine (Ellison)
- Double-sided adhesive sheet
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- 1. Apply adhesive sheet to front and back of cardstock. Remove backing and adhere cardstock to chipboard. Remove backing and adhere cardstock to chipboard. Die-cut heart from chipboard. Remove backing and lightly apply ink to edges. Sprinkle with glitter.
- 2. Hot glue or tape heart to bottle.
- 3. Insert crystal with string attached to inside of bottle. Knot string close to crystal. Insert pin into underside of cork top. Close bottle with cork. Hot glue nest and branches to top of cork. Adhere eggs inside nest.
- 4. Die-cut flowers from patterned paper and apply ink to edges by running edge of ink pad around flower. Spray flowers lightly with glue and sprinkle with glitter. Crinkle flowers slightly. For large flower, cut two flowers and adhere one inside the other. Hot glue large flowers to nest and smaller flowers to branches.
- 5. Tie ribbon bow and glue to nest under large flower. Adhere rhinestone embellishments to nest.
by Cara Mariano