Floral Tree Ornament
size: 3" tall
- STYROFOAM brand foam Cone (Dow), 3” tall
- Brushed Metallic Satin Spray Paint (Krylon): Caramel Latte
- Crystal (Simply Swank): Prism
- Pearl beads
- Paper Flowers (Prima Marketing): Slate Blue; Cream
- Silver Base Metal Findings Flat Head Pins (Beadalon), 50mm
- Artistic Wire (Beadalon) Bare Copper
- Combo Pliers (Beadalon)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- 1. Spray paint cone Carmel Latte; let dry. Repeat. String pearl bead onto each head pin, and insert head pin through center of flower. Stick pins into cone randomly to cover entire cone. Use pliers to trim pins as needed.
- 2. Cut 6" length from copper wire, fold in half and twist to create 2-1/2” twisted wire length. Remove pencil, place small amount of hot glue on top of cone and insert post into top of cone. Cut 6" length from copper wire, fold in half, twist to create 2-1/2" twisted wire length. Shape into hook and place on loop.
- 3. Pierce center of bottom of cone, apply hot glue inside hole, and insert Prism Crystal top inside hole.
by Keri Lee Sereika