Garden Angel Ornament
size: 6" tall
- Prismatics cardstock (Prism Papers): Sugar Cream
- Tin Tile (Rustytin.com), 4"x4"
- Premo! oven-bake clay (Polyform Products): Beige; Alizarin Crimson
- Ultrafine Transparent Glitter (Art Institute Glitter): Magnolia
- Artistic Wire (Beadalon): Copper, 6" length
- Floral moss
- Fluid Chalk Ink (Clearsnap): Chestnut Roan
- Rubber Stamp (Impression Obsession): Sheet Music
- Large Scalloped Heart Die (Spellbinders)
- Wizard Embossing and Die Cutting Machine (Spellbinders)
- Flat-nosed pliers
- Zig Memory System 2-way Glue Pen (EK Success)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft knife
- 1. Use pliers and hands to roll tin tile into cone shape. Pinch tip to hold closed.
- 2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to condition Beige clay until soft and pliable. Roll 1” ball for angel's head and tiny ball for nose. Use craft knife to make eyes. Roll small amount of Alizarin Crimson into thin rope, shape into mouth and press gently onto head. Press head onto tip of tin cone. Bake in 275°F oven according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 3. Die cut card stock and use Chestnut Roan ink to stamp Sheet Music. To guild edges, apply glue pen to heart edges and sprinkle with glitter. Remove excess, adhere to back of angel using hot melt glue. Remove angel’s head, apply hot glue to hole and replace on tin tile. Apply hot glue to head and adhere floral moss. Twist copper wire into halo shape with a post, and adhere to head.
by Keri Lee Sereika