Pearl Tassel Earrings
size: 2" long
- CRYSTALLIZED Swarovski Elements Bronze Twist Crystal Pearls, 9x8mm, two
- Silver Solid Round Rings*, 4mm, two
- Silver Small Cable Chain*, 6” length
- Silver Eye Pins*, two
- Silver Ear Wires*, two
- Pliers*: Chain-nose; Round-nose
- Wire Cutters*
- 1. Cut three 1” lengths from small cable chain.
- 2. String chain pieces onto loop on an eye pin.
- 3. Pass eye pin through a crystal pearl and top with a plain silver spacer ring.
- 4. Make a basic loop above spacer ring.
- 5. Attach top of beaded dangle to an ear wire.
- 6. Repeat Steps 1-5 to make a matching earring.
- 1. Ear wires come in a variety of styles. Choose the one that best suits your earring design, keeping in mind that leverbacks generally hold the dangle closer to the earlobe, while kidney and French ear wires create more space between the earlobe and the earring design.
by Katie Hacker for Beadalon