size: 5” tall
- Clay pot, 5” tall
- Flora Collection Patterned Papers (Anna Griffin)
- Americana Acrylic Paints (DecoArt): Buttermilk
- Dazzling Metallics Acrylic Paints (DecoArt): Luminous Gold
- Twill tape: 1/2”-wide; 2”-wide
- Silk flower
- Frame, 2" square
- Photo of choice
- Liquid Laminate (Beacon Adhesives)
- Foam brush
- Pinking Shears (Fiskars)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- 1. Basecoat pot Buttermilk; let dry.
- 2. Use pinking shears to cut images from patterned paper. Use Liquid Laminate to decoupage papers to pot. When dry, apply Buttermilk paint edges of cut paper. Highlight rim of pot and around floral images with Luminous Gold paint.
- 3. Tie 1/2”-wide twill tape around rim of pot. Use pinking shears to cut 3” length from of 2”-wide twill tape. Knot around center of 1/2”-wide twill to create bow. Hot glue silk flower and photo frame to front.
by Keri Lee Sereika