Vintage Valentine Bingo
- 7gypsies 12-card ATC Receipt Holder
- Making Memories Love Struck Collection Newsprint Word Paper
- K&Company Kelly Panacci Valentine Baubles
- Jenni Bowlin Studio Valentine Mini Bingo Cards, two sets
- Die Cuts: Making Memories Jet 'Adore Collection Vintage Tickets, Making Memories Love Struck Collection Mix, Martha Stewart Crafts Adhesive Felt Button & Heart Mix
- Flowers: Prima Bronte Blooms Strawberry, Martha Stewart Crafts Pink Paper Roses
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Adhesives: double-sided tape, clear dots
- 1. Place 12 bingo cards into receipt holder slots; move cards around until pleased with arrangement.
- 2. Cut desired sentiments from newsprint paper; tuck strips behind and beside bingo cards so sentiments show. Insert tickets around, under, or beside bingo cards. Tape pieces in place, as needed.
- 3. Embellish each card with a paper rose, a heart button, or an epoxy bauble. Adhere tiny die-cut heart sticker to each hinge.
- 4. Tie tulle bow to one side of hanger; adhere lace flower to center.
- 1. Create interchangeable displays for Halloween, Christmas, and more. Just omit the small stickers from the hinges and change out the tulle bow.
by Vickie Kammerer