Flowerpot Gift Set
- Clay pot, 5" tall
- Art Blanche Medium Composition Book (EK Success), 5”x8”
- Ballpoint pen
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Sugar Cream
- Flora Collection (Anna Griffin): Patterned Papers; Journal Tags; Ribbons and Trims
- Camelot Roses (Prima Marketing): Cream
- Flutter Vines and Cherry Blossom Branches (Prima Marketing): Red; White
- Self-Adhesive Pearls and Gems (Prima Marketing): Brown; Green
- Silk leaves
- Chalkboard Paint (Krylon): Black
- Gold Leafing Pen (Krylon)
- Rubber Stamps (JustRiteStampers.com): Seeds of Kindness Borders and Centers
- Fluid Chalk Ink (Clearsnap): Dark Brown
- Labels Eight & Nine Nesties die cut templates (Spellbinders)
- Wizard Embossing and Die Cut Machine (Spellbinders)
- Scor-Pal Scoring Tool (Scor-Pal)
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D Foam Squares (3L)
- Green floral tape
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Small shepherd’s hook
- Chalkboard Flowerpot
- 1. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply Chalkboard Paint to pot; let dry.
- 2. Hot glue silk leaves and paper flowers around top rim. Write personalized message with chalk.
- Hanging Sign
- 1. Use Dark Brown ink to stamp border and center sentiment. Die cut Labels Nine around stamped image. Use Gold Leafing Pen to guild edges. Set aside to dry.
- 2. Die cut two layers of coordinating patterned paper using Labels Eight dies. Embellish top layer with ribbon, pearls and floral spray. Glue to bottom layer.
- 3. Use foam squares to adhere sentiment layer. Adhere hemp trim loop
- Floral Garden Journal
- 1. Glue floral paper to front and back of journal. Adhere coordinating paper over binding edge, and guild all edges with Gold Leafing pen.
- 2. Embellish front of journal with rickrack trim. Guild edges of Journal Tag with Gold Leafing pen, and embellish with flower, silk leaves and crystals. Use foam square to adhere to front of journal. Embellish journal with floral spray and flutter vine.
- Seed Packet Holder
- 1. Use Dark Brown ink to stamp border and center sentiment on Sugar Cream card stock. Die cut Labels Nine around stamped images. Use Gold Leafing Pen to guild edges. Set aside to dry.
- 2. Cut 3-3/4”x11-1/2” from patterned paper. Use Scor-Pal to score at 4-1/2” and 10”. Adhere seed packet to 5-1/2” panel with 4-1/2” tab at top of packet. Fold 4-1/2” tab down from top. Fold 1-1/2” tab up from bottom. Cut 1-1/2”x12” strip from coordinating paper. Guild top and bottom edges of strip, wrap strip around seed packet, adhere in back and trim excess.
- 3. Embellish with large rickrack trim, floral spray and piece of chalk. Use foam squares to adhere sentiment layer.
- Floral Garden Pen
- 1. Use green floral tape to wrap barrel of pen. Use additional layer of floral tape to adhere white cherry blossom branch to side of pen, wrapping between flowers and leaves.
by Keri Lee Sereika