Sheltering Tree Card
- Simply Smooth White cardstock (Cornish Heritage Farms)
- Lemonade Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad (BasicGrey)
- Lemonade Collection Chip Stickers (BasicGrey)
- Pink felt butterfly (Heidi Swapp)
- Mona Lisa Moments Collection Friend Centers stamp set (Cornish Heritage Farms)
- Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad (Tsukineko)
- Sewing machine with black thread
- Adhesives: Mono liquid (Tombow); foam tape
- 1. Make top-fold white card base. Cut 4-3/4” white cardstock square.
- 2. Adhere random scraps of paper over 4-3/4” square; trim edges flush. Zig zag stitch paper edges to create quilted look. Adhere panel to card; zig zag stitch edges.
- 3. Leaving sticker backing in place, sew around each chipboard tree. Remove backing and adhere to card.
- 4. Stamp sentiment on cardstock, trim and adhere to card with foam tape. Adhere butterfly to sentiment.
by Julia Stainton